Thank you all for your suggestions. I’d better clarify the situation.

My son is in his mid-50s and is an IT professional. He has tried many things to
fix it, including bringing it to our house to make sure it’s not something
about the power at his house. He also took it to the Micro Center, where he
bought it, and they couldn’t find the problem.

Anyway, I have passed on your suggestions in case there’s something he hasn’t
tried. He’s really looking for someplace other than Micro Center that might be
able to diagnose the problem.

Ruth Ann
(She, her, hers)

Begin forwarded message: