My relatives recently did this tour of Chinatown and raved about it. We have lived in the area all our lives but the tour guide was chock full of facts not known to them. It is a walking tour but Chinatown is not very big. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60745-d13324368-Reviews-Boston_Chinatown_Tours-Boston_Massachusetts.html

Judy Wong
Sent from my iPad