Hello-

I'm reaching out to find if there might be someone who is interested in 2-4
paid sessions teaching my son the basics and mechanics of proper pitching.
He is 6 years old, has done lots of throwing, fielding (fly balls and
grounders) and hitting. His velocity and accuracy in pitching is remarkable
- tho' not quite yet the distance per Little League regulations. The
primary goal/aim is to learn proper mechanics, learn how to avoid
developing bad habits, introduce different pitch types and develop
consistency. He will be in Lincoln Public School's 1st Grade in the Fall.
We can meet at the school field or anywhere local, on the weekend or an
early weekday evening. Whether a Coach, LS player, college player at home
for the summer months, former (or current) MLB pitching ace, or resident
Nobel Prize winning Physics Professor Baseball Hall of Famer, it would be a
good opportunity helping a youngster establish a strong foundation to build
upon, develop some skills and - have fun. I did reach out to L-S Baseball
via email but have not rec'd any response.

Please private/direct message
Many thanks and Happy Summer

Michael Dembowski
116 Conant Road