I'm not sure it makes sense to advocate for routine testing for a
*potential* disorder which is not common in this area (according to the
article cited) and which has no effective treatment anyway.

It certainly makes sense to take plenty of measures to prevent tick bites,
but it is also important to keep in mind that *most* bites do not result in
serious infections or side effects.

Thanks,

-Bob