Good morning, Lincoln!

As most of you know, I’m often in search of things to help a friend back
home who struggles with traumatic brain injury and homelessness.  She is
finally homed in a stable situation, but her needs remain high.  She is
currently living in a trailer that doesn’t have a lock.  She needs a keyed
deadbolt.  Does anyone have a functional one ‘lying around’ that they’ve
replaced?   I’m unsure if measurements matter, but I’ll be sending her some
items in the next day or two, and would love to include this latest need.

Warmly,
Terry Kay