I had rotator cuff surgery in May and have been seeing Adrea Lenson at
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Rehabilitation Services at 159 Wells Ave. in
Wellesley. She only works on shoulders and arms, and came highly recommended by
my surgeon.  She is extremely experienced, and really listened to what was
important to me to accomplish during rehab; she tailored my rehab to help me
get back to the activities that were most important to me. With her help I have
made amazing progress.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Irene
    On Friday, July 26, 2024 at 09:07:30 AM EDT, S F via Lincoln