Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 17:27:54 -0400
From: Kathleen Lomatoski <klomato...@gmail.com>
To: Listserv Listserv <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: [LincolnTalk] Small engine repair request

Hello Lincoln Talk,

I am looking for a local small engine repair person. My gas push-lawnmower
needs to have the carburetor cleaned; the mower works well and yet it starts a
bit less easily than it should. I suspect ?junk? in the carburetor is the
issue. I lack the tools to do the carburetor check.

I know the gas station on 117 does lawn mower repairs, though in my experience
they also run very busy. Any additional recommendations would be greatly
appreciated.

I also will need someone with a truck to help me get the mower to/from repair
person, if you have tips about anyone who may be available to help. The mower
is clean and *empty of gasoline* currently.

Signed, ?eager to mow?
aka Kathleen Lomatoski

klomato...@gmail.com

Best,