For anyone who votes "blue" and is concerned about the upcoming election, I
want to share a great resource that I learned of from the Lincoln Town
Democratic Committee. Specifically, I suggest you sign up here
<https://volunteerblue.org/action-coach-sign-up/> ASAP for a 20-minute live
conversation over Zoom session with one of the volunteer coaches at
Volunteer Blue.

The coach I had was great, and helped me find an activity that suits my
availability, preferences, etc. It turns out there are a lot more ways to
work on the election than I knew of  -  something for just about any set of
skills or preferences - and having a live person to talk that through was
very helpful. She not only helped me choose an activity, but also found me
a particular group to do it with.

While you are waiting for your appointment, if you wish you could explore
the "Volunteer Blue" website. It's a sort of index to a huge range of
possibilities, which you can sort through by state or by type of activity.
Or just talk to a live person and then go do something impactful!

- Paul Shorb