| [email protected]
Good friend. Tons of experience. MIT grad. Lives in Bedford. Sandy Currier. Reasonable rates, highly skilled.
Thanks. Hi, Have you tried to contact Brian Murphy, the IT man, who has an ad in every issue of the COA newsletter? He has been consulting with individuals for many years. Thanks, Jo Rose On Sunday, April 20, 2025 at 05:48:14 PM EDT, Sarah Cannon Holden < [email protected]> wrote:
I am looking for computer help. I need to organize my filing system, my photos and several external drives. May sound simple to you but not to me!!
Any suggestions are welcome. I have a MacBook Pro.
Thank you. Sarah
Sarah Cannon Holden
--
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
-- The LincolnTalk mailing list.To post, send mail to [email protected].Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.Change your subscription settings at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
|
--
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.