Benchcraft jewelers on Trapelo road  in Belmont is the best jewelery repair
in the whole area.  Tony owns and operates it (has for decades).  He is a
prince!

He worked in the repair dept at shreves  and/or descenza and knows how to
truly fix something

He can replace watch batteries and watch bands but I don’t know if he does
other watch repair

There are very few watch and clock repair people left.  No one is going
into the field and most have retired or died.

 Watertown watch - on trapelo road in Belmont/ Waltham  is one of the few
left.  Owned and operated by Chris for decades - took over from his
grandfather

Feel free to Mention my name Laura Glynn to Tony

Laura Glynn
Tower road

On Mon, Apr 21, 2025 at 9:09 AM Deb Wallace <[email protected]> wrote:

> I’m looking for a jeweler, preferably close by, to do some minor repairs
> on watches and bracelets. I have been using Artinian, but did not have a
> good experience the last time I was there.
>
> Thanks
> Deb
> --
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/
> .
> Change your subscription settings at
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
>
>
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to