Hi all...

WINXP, MX2004

I'm putting together a MUI with a label (snippet of code below) that
should have some bold larger text, but I can't get the attributes
settings to take effect.  Is it being hindered by Windows?  My MUI's
#mode is #dialogUnit -- does that make a difference?

Also, the attributes calls for a #justification prop, but in the
Macromedia MUI documentation (page 13), it isn't even listed, but it's
there when you put interface.  Should it be #textAlign or
#justification?

Thanks,
- Michael M.

  widget = getItemPropList(gMUI)
  widget.type = #label
  widget.value = "Welcome!"
  widget.locH = 20
  widget.locV = 10
  widget.height = 60
  widget.width = 200
  widget.attributes = [#textSize:#large, #textStyle:[#bold],
#layoutStyle:[#left], #justification: #left]
  theList.add(widget)