use the sound object Lingo (see the Lingo dictionary)

sound().queue()
sound().setPlayList()
sound().getPlayList()

& sound().playNext()

& the other related commands

hth
-Buzz

At 11:38 PM -0800 12/11/04, you wrote:
Hi
I want read some music (mp3) files from a specific
cast that when one music is finished automatically
playing next member of cast member. Now I want change
them with the next and prev button. some of my codes
are:

on exitFrame
  mySound=2
  i=1