i supposed one could be tempted to do that if he actually can tell you word 23 of paragraph 4 of page 232 or something like that....:)

roymeo

At 05:32 AM 1/8/2005, you wrote:
> > I am asking if any one has the Macromedia Director MX 2004 Bible (.PDF)
> > file
>
> No I bought the book

OK man
plz, plz, plz can u email me the .pdf version of the book which located on
the included cd
if you agree, email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

a lot of thanks 4 u

curvature
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]

----------- Roy Crisman Macromedia Director Programmer, Lingo Guru, Multimedia Producer 277 N. Goodman St. Rochester, NY 14607-1162 (585)473-3492 home (585)615-2873 cell roymeo(AT)brokenoffcarantenna.com