From: KLGC Studio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 September 2004 11:34
To: lingo-l@mail4.fcgnetworks.net
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> RE: on stopMovie problem in projector

Hi Alex

Well, smack an old man up side the head and tell him to wake up :-) I
knew that damn it. I remember reading a post by Tom explaining such just

recently. So why did I use "on stopMovie," just to show my ignorance I
guess. :-[

I set exitLock to true and changed "on stopMovie" to "on closeRequest"
and all works as intended in projector mode also.

Thanks for waking me up Alex,

Lee C

lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).