Hi Guys,

I'd like to tidy up a few projects before I have to find a replacement
for Director :)

Can anyone suggest a really good resource for, or provide good tips on
purging system memory during long running kiosk applications.

Such as what to purge that has most effect, when to do it and if there
is a better method than the built in lingo functions - I saw a post that
hinted the javascript function "_system.gc();" does a good job?

Thanks