Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] julian weaver
Verzonden: donderdag 19 mei 2005 8:59
Aan: Lingo programming discussion list
Onderwerp: <lingo-l> 'silent' video installs?

Hi,

I have a client looking for video playback without having the user go
through the video installation.

Despite the norms of not installing software without explicitly
informing the user, has anyone done this installation for eitther
windows media or quicktime?

thanks

Julian

lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).