At 9:23 AM -0400 5/19/05, Yvan Caron \(Alphatek\) wrote:
I have noticied in many posts recently that people prefix some lingo statements with an underscore like in _movie.???. Is this sysntax used only with the most rescent version of Director ? BTW, I am using Director MX, the version before MX 2004.

Yes it is, and like the help system in MX 2004, many people don't mind only giving a syntax example that requires MX 2004. I'm only just past the point where I'll often use dot syntax in my examples!

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]