Correction. It's the modal of window that doesn't work in classic mac MX 2004 projectors:

  set the modal of "some window" = TRUE

  #modal

  Script Error. Continue?

And they're apparently broken in classic mac projectors made with MX 2004.

--
Cole

at least I believe I was unable to get some of the 'antiquated' MIAW object stuff to work in MX2004 no matter the scriptExecutionStyle.

roymeo