>     PS As much as I know, MIAW isn`t real multi window ... it is able
> to open many windows on a movie, but can`t open another movie on
> another window and make then exchange and share info.

But you can exchange and share info between MIAWs. You can do that
either via Xtras (Multiuser and peer to peer connections, or Flash Asset
Xtra and LocalConnection objects) or you can do it directly using tell
(MX and earlier) or direct window access (MX'04 and earlier [
windowRef.sprite(2).member.text = "foo" for example ]. I'm not sure what
you're using as a judgement for "real multi window", but MIAWs counts as
that in my book. Each window can open and have its own location, movie
and display set up, they can exchange information, etc.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Tom Higgins - Technical Product Manager
Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/thiggins/