Although it would be cool, I'm not sure it can be done.

The easiest would be to just unsubscribe, then subscribe when you get back.

IF you really want those emails while you are gone, perhaps you could set up another email address - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Change your lingo list email address to the new address (may entail unsubing and resubing). Then just autoforward only your original email address.

Stephen