I dont know of any. But you can create them with their type set to
"tool" in the Display Template section of the PI. Then save it as a dcr
and drop it into your Xtras folder and relaunch Director. YOu can then
open it from the Xtra menu and it will dock to the other tools in
Director. That is helpful as far as usefulness. Are you looking for
something specific?

Kraig