-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Buzz Kettles
Sent: 05 October 2005 21:12
To: Lingo programming discussion list
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> just testing aliveness AGAIN

At 12:36 PM -0500 10/5/05, you wrote:
>on 10/5/05 11:19 AM, Rob Romanek at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>  Hey Buzz,
>>
>>  I got both your tests. As a result I have determined that you are
>>  definitely alive.
>>
>>  Rob
>
>I concur. ;)

thanks all who responded.

here's my results:
1) Lingo-L msgs stopped arriving on 9-23 (only got 1 that day)
2) I sent the first 'alive checker' on 9-30 (but it didn't come back to
me)
3) I signed up again for Lingo-L on 10-4 - got no Lingo-L email other
than the email robot msg: 'you signed up'.
4) on 10-5 (today), I rcvd a few batches of msgs with dates back as
far as the 27th & then the usual trickles
5) conclusion (?) - Lingo-L got confused about my status.

This seems to happen periodically to my Lingo-L account.
Anyone else get behavior like this?

tia
-Buzz

lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).