Hi all,

Does somebody know if it is possible to load a W3D by a lingo string in a
shockwave file (played by IE) in a internet relative path?

I need to do the trick without using Director's internet import function =),
because I want put my DCR in many website and I want to change dynamically
loaded W3D files.

Like:
> http://www.toto.com/index.html
> Index.html will load toto.dcr
> toto.dcr is in the same webfolder as toto.w3D

Unknown www root dir /  index.html
                                toto.dcr
                                toto.w3d

How can I say in lingo to toto.dcr where to go to load the toto.w3D?
How can I know what is the web HOST "var" (http://www.toto.com) in lingo say
load "hostvar"/toto.w3D (http://www.toto.com/toto.w3D) ?

It seems simple in local MAC/PC relative path, but I can't find how to do
that from an internet website.

Tanks to help me, I'm in the dark ...
Mike