Well, as Tom and some others know, I'm another Director developer who's run (although not as seriously as Tom) for a state legislative seat. In 1994 I got about 23% of the vote in a primary for the Oregon House where I was outspent 20:1. The district is about 70% Democratic, and whoever wins the Dem primary wins the general election. So I feel for him.

Cole Tierney wrote:
Good work, Tom! Eat some turkey, have a nap, then regroup. Thanks for sharing that link, Darrel.

       Darrel Plant, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     www.moshplant.com | www.darrelplant.com
   503.241.9082 (office) | 503.490.1388 (cell)
"Those who do not learn from history are stupid."