Hello Elv,

Check out http://www.impressario.com. I recall the site having information about combining the V12 database with Integration New Media's Impressario Xtra (better than PDF Xtra unless your target audience is guaranteed to have Adobe Viewer installed) for searching PDFs.

Cheers,

Daniel

ASC wrote:
Hi,

Not sure if my previous post went through.

I'm looking for ways that when a user clicks on a particular link it it will load / go to a specific part of a pdf file. I believe the pdfExtra can do this?

the other thing is also..

how does one create a "search engine". I have 200pages where if a user type a certain word, a paragraph will load and possible clickable and go to that area?

thanks

Elv

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]

--
Daniel Nelson
Blue Jade Creative Enterprises LLC