Bad fonts? Have you tried setting the field to a different font? If its really a field member, have you tried on text member instead?

Hello there,

Just back from the Christmas holidays hoping that Father Christmas had fixed the problem explained below, but unfortunately it's not os. The director application crashes all the time I try to insert a character in a field member, I tried to create a movie file with just a script on the first frame "go to the frame", putting a field on the stage and that's all, but it still crashes. There is only one doubt that comes in my mind from the below message sent from Tom Higgins, I have updated the Director application to 10.1 (at least it what the about Director windows says), is there also the 10.1.0r11 version.

Has anyone any other clue of what it could couse the weird problem??

Thanks

Teo