Hi everybody. I am creating a 3d scene totally in LINGO but im a bit
stupid with 3d Definitions... I'll explain.

I know that I must create a mesh (meshResource) and then use this to
create a model.

I have a model exported from lightwave, a head in fact. I know it has
about 3 surfaces. Say

1. Skin
2. Teeth
3. Eye

So I know I need to attach a different shader to each, that I can do.

The problem is I thought I could create 3 meshes and then add each mesh
to the ONE model.

Ie

Mesh1 = newMesh("from skin data")
Mesh2 = newMesh("from teeth data")
Mesh3 = newMesh("from eye data")

buildMesh etc...

Model1 = Scene.newModel(Mesh1)
Scene.addMesh(Model1 , mesh2)
Scene.addMesh(Model1 , mesh3)

Thus I have 3 surfaces in my model. But I cant see a way to do this and
it wouldn't give me 3 surfaces/shaders anyway would it?

In director would I have to comprise this ONE lightwave scene as 3
separate MODELS.

Ie

Mesh1 = newMesh("from skin data")
Buildmesh(mesh1)
Model1 = Scene.newModel(Mesh1)

Mesh2 = newMesh("from teeth data")
Buildmesh(mesh2)
Model2 = Scene.newModel(Mesh2)

Etc for mesh 3...

Thus seperating my 1 model into 3 models?

Im a but new to this so I think I have maybe missed something here as
this seems a bit odd.

Any ideas folks?

TIA alan

they are addressed.

originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of DA Group.