Hi Daniel,

I have written some code which works with Director's property inspector and will allow you to select the value of a property and then that selection will impact what else displayed in the PI. This will allow you to create some pretty complicated decision making scenerios as to what properties and values are stored by a behaviour, without getting into custom mui dialog box. You can download a barebones example at:

www.manibus.com/codeSamples/dynamicGpdl.zip

If you have any questions about it fire away.

hth,

Rob