Hi list...

I'm using the following reg entry to retrieve the three letter language
& locality (using buddyAPI):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sLanguage

I'm wondering if this reg entry is available on all the various versions
of Windows, or somehow if this entry could appear in different places on
some machines?  I'm error checking for it in my code with a default to
English, but I'd like to get others' opinions.  I guess in a nutshell,
I'm asking if the Windows registry varies, or is it always universally
structurally the same.

Thanks,
- Michael M.