Hi Michael,

it turns out to be a problem with buddy api 3.74. Gary api is fixing it at the moment.
The solution for the moment is to go back to version 3.2

best
Julian

On 23 Feb 2006, at 18:55, Mendelsohn, Michael wrote:

Hi Julian...

If you'd like, post the code you've got.  I'm curious to see what's
going on.  I am skeptical that it's an SP2 problem.  That's what I have
too.

Have you tried:

On baCopyProgressUpdate pct, fileName
        put pct
        put fileName
End

Is it getting the right values there?

- MM

yeah, sorry - I'd altered it back to 16 to get on with the job.
It all works fine apart from adding CP_NODIALOG/8 to my flag total.
i wonder if it's xp sp2 related. I've mailed gary budapi to see if he
can get to the bottom of it.

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]