thanks for sharpening thomas and my remarks :-)

Mark Hagers wrote:
I had the same problem. Somehow Director insists on reloading a file
from the cache, even when you tell it not to.

The only sure-fire way to solve this is by appending a unique
parameter to the url on each new request, as is documented here:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_8143

The technique described there works in projectors as well, even
thought it seemingly adresses loading from a browser only.

bye,

Mark