hi again,

Please ignore the last mail. I replaced the detect.html templates and that works.

On 7 Apr 2006, at 11:39, julian weaver wrote:

Hi Tom,

thanks for that . I had rewritten the vbscript to pretty much the same as the version you posted.

It works fine on firefox, netscape + safari but it returns nothing on IE 6.0 on Win XP sp2.

I have a version at dev.ouhypo.org/sniffer/ that alerts the version or "empty result" which the var is set to at the start of the code.

Julian