Hey everyone,

I am working on a project which is meant to be an artistic journey through various themes... I am looking for ideas in Lingo, and I am even willing to pay (through PayPal) for good ideas. What I need is a way to present a bunch of pictures, graphics and artwork in a way that makes the user feel he is going through a journey...

You can see one idea that we recently paid someone to make at:
http://www.mediarthome.com/mediart/work.htm

I am looking for other creative ideas, using Lingo, that we could use to present pictures and graphics in an animated and "journey-like" way. It doesn't have to be 3D, but 3D effects are nice. Maybe pictures coming through space, maybe an interesting tunnel with curves and turns.... I would need to be able to adjust the lingo to suit the graphics I want to use, the amount of graphics I have, and perhaps other variables, such as the speed of the animation, etc...

If you have any good ideas or leads to free code, please let me know. And if you think you could develop a nice idea for us, let us know your price.

Michael Nadel
MediArt.Corp
"Creativity is more powerful than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein
Tel: (972-2) 5807-454
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.mediarthome.com