Hi list...

I have a Flash sprite that's calling a lingo function from two places:
either within the Flash sprite itself, or from a MUI callback.  Called
from within the swf sprite, whichClip is a valid reference to the
movieclip within the swf, but when called from the MUI, it's void.

The problem is this line:
theClip = sprite(whichSprite)[whichClip]

The swf sprite sees it, but from the MUI, it's void.  However, if I
alter it to:
theClip = sprite(whichSprite)[whichClip]._target
Then the MUI sees it, but the swf sprite doesn't.  It's as if I need an
arguments.caller function, which as far as I know, doesn't exist in
lingo.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
- Michael M.

on mCustomizer(me, whichSprite, whichClip, whatItem)
  case whatItem of
    "hotLine":
      theClip = sprite(whichSprite)[whichClip]
      case pData.pLocality of
        "ENA":
          theClip._alpha = 0 -- add ._target param because flash object
ref was being passed, not the path???
        otherwise:
          theClip._alpha = 100
      end case