I wonder who created this Time Machine on the list.

Very often I get the answers to some questions before I ever saw the
question. I would also like to help you out a little and betatest your
code since apparently there are also some messages disappearing into
nirwana. Maybe we could get it to beam false messages back or get the
news from tomorrow...

Just wondering about this black holes on "my" list.

Florian