Thank you for your reply, Charlie.

Flash Asset Xtra in Director 7.0.2 should support Flash 4.

[What's new with Director 7.0.2]
http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/ts/documents/702_doc_changes.htm

And the version of the Xtra is 7.02r140.

[Macromedia Director - Xtras Overview]
http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/xtras.html
_____
Charlie Fiskeaux II wrote:

> It's probably because Director 7, if I remember correctly, only supported Flash 3.
>Flash 4 .swf's would work as long you're only
> using commands that are present in Flash 3, but LoadMovie might be Flash 4 and later.

Regards,

Fumio Nonaka
Phone: +81-42-397-9452
Fax: +81-42-397-9452