Hi All

Sorry to use the list for this but I'm at my wits end.  Does anyone know how
I can get in contact with the guys at Trevimedia, without using
[EMAIL PROTECTED]?  I sent in an application in Jan, they've taken my
money but I haven't got an access code......seriously frustrating!!

If you can help please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to keep the
list free.

Thanks for your help.

Neil

e3D interactive