I have a .dcr file from and old project. I need to get into it and get a
flash movie out of it. The original work files were all lost thanks to a
hard drive crash. I have been trying to open the movie in a window and then
telling the window to save itself as a .dir with the saveMovie command. No
luck. If anyone can figure this out, you are a god/goddess.

Thank you,

Daniel O'Steen