Hi all,

I recently read that Director doesn't always purge
looped sound files from RAM memory, often causing slow
downs.
If the looped sound file was included in the score as
a film loop, (in either channel 1 or 2), would it be
removed from RAM when the film loop is stopped in the
score?

Also, can anyone give me any guidance on how to purge
looped soundfiles via lingo. Is it just a case of
"sound stop"?

Pete