Thanks for the info.  Unfortunatelty I don't think that the Flash option would
work out because the image is going to be composited in Director (using imaging
Lingo) based on user interaction and then needs to be printed.  I suppose if I
had to I could do something fancy like use DirectImage to export the image and
the have Flash import it and print it.  But hopefully Printomatic will just
work ...