Greetings-
One very cool aspect of Flash MX is that it claims to be able to put
up little 240x320 pixel web pages onto the Pocket PC systems, so far
Casio has licensed drivers(?).

Is this something that is already being done with Shockwave sites &
Director graphics?

Sorry for the ignorance if this is already do-able...I'm interested
in finding out.

-Mark Scott
J/B Woolsey Associates
Graphics that Educate