Guys,
    I'm not sure why this is so difficult to find docs on -- or more likely
it's user error :-p -- but I have a 3D game that I'd like to use as little
lighting as necessary to keep the overhead low.  Quite simply, if I could
just have an ambient light stay with the camera and light directly on what's
in front of it, then I'd be perfectly fine.  But apparently ambient lights
don't support parent/child relationships and don't allow for specific
directions (beyond the default 8 in the property inspector).
    Is there any easy way to solve this?

Thanks in advance
    Darl