Hello all,

I am working on a project using Integration's PDFXtra.  Basically I am
preloading a PDF sprite off stage at the beginning of the movie.  I then use a
series of menu selections to indicate which PDF document, chapter and page
number they are looking for.  When I have that info, I load the sprite
accordingly and put it on stage.

The problem: When the PDF sprite loads at the beginning, it seems to take focus
off the stage and put it on the PDF file (which is off stage).  You then have
to click somewhere on the stage to get focus back.  Quite disconcerting for the
user as they don't realize they have to do this.

Has anyone ever run into this or know a way of getting focus back to the stage
after the PDF loads?

Thanks,
--Craig

Craig Taylor