At 2:27 AM -0600 4/3/02, JS wrote:
>So has anyone written an MP3 player with a graphic eq
>to go with it. I wish Lingo had more robust audio
>programming capabilites built in.

The bands of mp3 sound members are not exposed to Lingo, so they
can't be controlled. (a requirement for a real EQ).

If one has an FFT Xtra (I don't remember which one) a dispay of the
bands can be accomplished.

Christophe Leske made one last year while he was still ay MACR

Here's his current email:
"Christophe Leske" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-Buzz