Hey all - if you got my last post (don't all reply at once!!!) I'm trying
to control powerpoint files during runtime rather than importing during
authoring....I've downloaded and tried to test the PPViewer but the demo
doesn't even work....anyone ever tried this?

If I can't control Powerpoint files during a dynamic sequence, this whole
thing is screwed....