Hi,

 >>I used the following code.  Yet Sprite b is already visible >>when  I
 >>reach this screen. How do I correct my mistake?
 >
 >Attach the following behavior to sprite b:
 >
 >   on beginSprite me
 >     sprite(me.spriteNum).visible = FALSE
 >   END beginSprite
 >
 >Then it should start out non-visible. You can remove the >beginSprite
 >line from the other script setting sprite 250's visible to false >as
 >well; it's redundant.

Am I correct to say that these two lines of code remain?

on mouseUp
   set the visible of sprite (250) =true

end

on endSprite
   set the visible of sprite (250) =true

end

I placed the line of code provided onto sprite b.
However, when I played the file, sprite b remained invisible, even  after
sprite a was pressed.

Have I made another mistake?

Noelle