-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cole Tierney
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Re: purging memory

Micheal,

>if pSprite.membernum < pEndMember then
>     pSprite.membernum = pSprite.membernum + 1
>     unloadMember member pSprite.membernum - 1
>end if

I would suggest adding the following after the unload statement:
   set the purePriority of member pSprite.membernum - 1 =  2

I still think "next" means next to be purged. Let me know if this
helps, so I can be convinced otherwise :)

Cole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]