I had the same thing too, when I was working with Win 2000 Pro. I made a
program in Win 98 and put it on the 2000 Pro system and would not run,
so I when back and made the 2000 Pro to Win 98, now the program and
system run fine and been up for 8 month 24 hours a day.

Fred

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/23/02 06:51PM >>>
> As in previous posts I am having trouble with a Director project that
has
> all the sound files playing back at double the normal speed.

Nothing I
> have done has made any difference.
> >

> Operating System is Win 2000 Professional  with SP1

Hi Debi,

I might not have the solution toyour problem, and maybe mine is
comp[letely unrelated to it, but there I go:

My workstation also plays back sound AND video files at double speed,
it also is a Pentium 4 processor and Windows 2000 professional.
So maybe there is a more general problem.
Though I have not done any troubleshooting yet as I use it for coding
only so I am not so concerned about how the sound/ video play back...

Good luck, maybe you can post a quick pointer here as to what the
problem was should you be able to fix it..

Many thanks, and best regards,
nik
--
<email>