Hi -
Has anyone played with workarounds for the mouseEnter, mouseLeave problems
that Rob Romanek mentions in his article on Linked Director Movies,
http://www.director-online.com/buildArticle.cfm?id=439? I have one that uses
the rollover method sitting in my frame script of the linked movie, but,
hating to bog down exitframes, I was looking for a more elegant
solution...any ideas? (Unfortunately the d-o.com threads and discussions on
the article are playing dead for me)

tia,
- evan