Hello ALL,
    I am working on a project that has audio narration.  In this program,
there is a help(MIAW), dictionary(MIAW), and so on....

    The problem is this:  if the audio is playing and the user clicks on the
dictionary, the audio & animation stop.  When the user is finished in the
dictionary and clicks done, the animation resets and there is no audio until
the cut is encountered.

    Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts of why there is no audio
after the MIAW closes?  I am using Version 8 of Director.

    Thank you for your time,

CDE2

Carl D. Earnhart II
Software Engineer
DxR Development Group, Inc.
150 E. Pleasant Hill Rd.
Carbondale, Illinois 62901

systemSpecs:  PowerPC G4 400, 320RAM, OS 9.1